Windows 7 64 bit hack menu doesnt show up

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Windows 7 64 bit hack menu doesnt show up
Yeah i know theres another thread like this but I have been to 2 or 3 and all of them don't solve my issue! At first i downloaded Faith and i thought i was only 1 having issue with it crashing... Then i found this website, downloaded Red Dragon 5.7 and i try injecting the hacks into Combat Arms. I think its going fine till the menu doesnt show up. Please help!
I have tried that but the same exact thing happens
well i have windows 7 64bit
i can help through teamview
and see what is the problem pm me with your info if you want help
Im new to this website... how you PM?
i ahve the same problem but with vista 64bit
Do NOT PM any Non-MPGH Staff Member or Support Member, PM me and I will take a look after I get done Folding Clothes
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
Do NOT PM any Non-MPGH Staff Member or Support Member, PM me and I will take a look after I get done Folding Clothes
Thats what i dont know how to do! How do you PM!
Click on their name. Then click "send a private message to <insert name here>"
it doesnt say "send private message"
can sum1 give me a screen shot or sumthin?
You have to Activate your account first...
hmm i did that... thats wierd! Well im stupid thanks to you Spamdman and Dr. Fatality!
Make a new account then, either that or email me
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
Make a new account then, either that or email me
I made a new account, glitch with that email... pm ya soon.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?