[SOLVED] Special Ops aimbot/mod????

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Special Ops aimbot/mod????
Hey,where i can download mw2 special ops aimbot or god mode?
There is no suchthing as that thingy :/......only have Achivement hack..mean=full star of all mission at Spec ops,and all mission unlock with full star
There is no aimbot!
God mode you can get from Koen's trainer.
just use infinite health for Spec ops...ive tried it and it works wonders!!! and its really awesome
I went threw spec ops on veteran WITHOUT ANY CHEATS AT ALL. So why the f* would you need an aimbot?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
I went threw spec ops on veteran WITHOUT ANY CHEATS AT ALL. So why the f* would you need an aimbot?
Boast yourself. (JK) I waren't able to finish it at veteran, only first act.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
I went threw spec ops on veteran WITHOUT ANY CHEATS AT ALL. So why the f* would you need an aimbot?
I finished it on veteran with no cheats and then went back and did it with cheats to lower my times by about 30 mins, lol.
No prob with dat. But still, aimbot against bots = fail.
lol true...but try beating 10 Jugs with only knifes and explosvies on Favela with Veteran.....NOW u need infinite health
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
lol true...but try beating 10 Jugs with only knifes and explosvies on Favela with Veteran.....NOW u need infinite health
Got it done without.
wow....nice....
wow..we wayyy out of topic...can close?since the question already been answered?
god mode will be like it as you wont die, so I'm sure that'd help.

/solved.
you have your awnsers

/marked as solved
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us