Extending/Elongating Human Life & Potentiality.
I always look for the interesting and this peaked my innermost interests.
They are on the verge of finding a way to reset the very way we view aging as a whole.
When defined aging is in a term a disease.
While taking a view along these lines they have begun to figure out how to accomplish such,
leading to a future that none of us may have ever perceived plausible. Still early in studies but I'd say the man looks good for 52.
There are many videos and I did not start with this one so I've sourced quite a bit more information on the study than just what's in this video.
They are on the verge of finding a way to reset the very way we view aging as a whole.
When defined aging is in a term a disease.
While taking a view along these lines they have begun to figure out how to accomplish such,
leading to a future that none of us may have ever perceived plausible. Still early in studies but I'd say the man looks good for 52.
There are many videos and I did not start with this one so I've sourced quite a bit more information on the study than just what's in this video.
