Is it possible?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Is it possible?
Hello,

I started playing Trove few days ago and currently I'm interested in farming ressources in uber world for exemples Nitro.

What I'm trying to setup is :

- Main account with speedhack through cheat engines gathering ressources
- 7x Alts with speedhack also through cheat engine trying to follow my main account

I have some problems with the FollowBot posted in here because I'm going to fast and when I also jump it can't follow that well.

The goal would be to have a sort of multi box tool with keyboard input sent to all the characters so that I can stack them in the same place all together and then gather ressources x8 or even x16 etc....

Is it possible to do that?
Hello.

1. If you're talking about my Followings Bots, that I made it for delve. (I wrote this in one of the posts)

2. For Uber, you can make the main account save the coordinates, and the rest of the accounts just teleport behind it.
(I can do this and it should work well, but you'll have to run only without cheats)
But I'm too lazy xD

You can also use 3 mods to invite accounts to you, but with a cooldown of 30 seconds.
For auto accept invites: "Better invites - Configurable" and "Mod Settings - Companion"
For invite a lot of accounts: "ayu Friends"
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?