You Rock Dude. 'Nuff Said.
[Tutorial]Injecting, texture modding and model changing!
I accept that im very new in this...
But, actually i learned very well from
this tutorial, i just have one problem.
I select UI_HUD_INFO rez
then i select the SCOPES folder
take the SR_SCOPE_L115.dtx from
DTX folder obviously, rename to
SR_SCOPE_STYLE_A.dtx that should
make the L115 scope to all Generycs
like L96A1 doesn't it?
Well this it doesn't work on me -_-
Just in that scope, the rest work perfectly
am i doing something wrong?
I really want to use the L115 scope on
my L96
But, actually i learned very well from
this tutorial, i just have one problem.
I select UI_HUD_INFO rez
then i select the SCOPES folder
take the SR_SCOPE_L115.dtx from
DTX folder obviously, rename to
SR_SCOPE_STYLE_A.dtx that should
make the L115 scope to all Generycs
like L96A1 doesn't it?
Well this it doesn't work on me -_-
Just in that scope, the rest work perfectly
am i doing something wrong?
I really want to use the L115 scope on
my L96
lol when im doing model swapping exactly how you do it says "file corruptet" at the 7th step. i tried to make my m9 (default melee) into mac-10 and it says (like i said before) "file corruptet" when i open combat arms.
I cant get the model swapping to work D: *sigh*
When I go to inject a DTX swap, in RezInject it shows status as not found. And won't let me inject it correctly. Help?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Mod TutorialsInjecting, texture modding and model changing! 27/4/2010 294 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[Tutorial]Injecting, texture modding and model changing! 27/4/2010 3 Combat Arms Mod DiscussionHow to inject dtx mods and use rez mods
57 Combat Arms Mod DiscussionTaking Cross mod, texture mods and login mods O.OOZ 2 Combat Arms Mod RequestTaking Cross mod, texture mods and login mods O.OOZ 1
