Anti-AFK Hack?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Anti-AFK Hack?
Hello,

I am looking for an anti-afk hack. Thanks in advanced for any replies trying to help me
use search button next time.... u have time to post a thread but not time to search ?
I did search? "Do you know what it means to (ass-u-me)?" I don't mean to be rude but I'm not completely retarded. I googled it, and also searched on mpgh.net -.- This was a last resort. DID YOU SEARCH?, instead of posting a completely pointless response?
Quote Originally Posted by dwcusterjr View Post
I did search? "Do you know what it means to (ass-u-me)?" I don't mean to be rude but I'm not completely retarded. I googled it, and also searched on mpgh.net -.- This was a last resort. DID YOU SEARCH?, instead of posting a completely pointless response?
BURN!
/too short
lol, sry abt that, but i dont think there is a AFK button. im sry abt that post ops...dont wanna start a flame war. but i think there is a tool that never kicks u if ur host...IDK and i never searched it...
Thanks man. Yea im looking in to that also. This is for my hacked server, I want to be able to keep it going all day so I can come play w/e I want (Thats why I cant use a script and I have to use a hack or something else, because of course the first game I will have joined and a script would work to like have it crouch and stand BUT when the next game comes rolling along I will be afk and not have joined a team and that is were my problem comes from )
owwwww dont worry.....if u use a public Mod(doesnt matter which 1, it will pick a random team 4 ya in Intermession.... you will never be kicked for AFK) i think...worth trying tho..
maybe some kind of timer, or how does mw2 do it when your afk...must be idle_player xxx time or something :/
lol

lamer
/off Josephlittle please think before posting!

/on Search for an Auto-clicked and set ther interval of clicks around 10 seconds (10.000 miliseconds, for a autoclicker)
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?