Helpthread reports for update work?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
thread reports for update work?
hello, sorry to bother here but it's been + 1 week since I reported the thread to "update" and I have no luck.

Do you know if it is due to lack of personnel? Or is it that the reports do not work?

(neither private messages / mail to the moderator of the sector)

Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhon9999 View Post
hello, sorry to bother here but it's been + 1 week since I reported the thread to "update" and I have no luck.

Do you know if it is due to lack of personnel? Or is it that the reports do not work?

(neither private messages / mail to the moderator of the sector)

Thanks.
Hey no worries! No, they're working fine. I just forgot to do them. ;-;
All done though!
Hello, sorry again. But for several days I've been trying to update my threads in the gtav sector. Could someone please come and update them. Thanks.
Hello, no one has updated the threads yet.

-Does the reporting system work?

-The moderator still works in the gtav sector? @Hentai (also send private message, email and imchat).

any information is appreciated.
yeah i'm working on all of them right now. should be done in an hour
Hello!, sorry again for the same topic. The reports for editing are lost when the web goes down? Should I send them again? (I understand the delays due to recent changes). Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhon9999 View Post
Hello!, sorry again for the same topic. The reports for editing are lost when the web goes down? Should I send them again? (I understand the delays due to recent changes). Thank you.
You're all set. @meme just updated your threads.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us