Craziest Console cheating experience?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Craziest Console cheating experience?
Since it's not like PC, besides cronuszen, xim apex and titan 2, anyone witness any crazy console cheaters?? just curious of what y'all seen

I know there's mod menus and stuff like the old ps3 had like a aimbot mod menu for COD or something, pretty crazy
Haven't seen any console cheaters since the prime time with the PS3. I think most of what goes on now is just controller mods, I forgot what they're called. But back then in the PS3 days basically anything became possible on Modern Warfare 2, good times
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Haven't seen any console cheaters since the prime time with the PS3. I think most of what goes on now is just controller mods, I forgot what they're called. But back then in the PS3 days basically anything became possible on Modern Warfare 2, good times
steam mw2 has an RCE vulnerability to this day lol
You gave me some old nostalgia mate... Even I had a jailbroken Xbox 360 and sometimes when I get bored I buy the ID [I don't remember the exact name but an ID is replaced so you can go Online each time you get banned]
And sometimes I do some Hacks on BO 2 and some money rain and XP on GTA V not to mention helping my friends and telling them where the enemies are... I was a kid lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2 View Post
You gave me some old nostalgia mate... Even I had a jailbroken Xbox 360 and sometimes when I get bored I buy the ID [I don't remember the exact name but an ID is replaced so you can go Online each time you get banned]
And sometimes I do some Hacks on BO 2 and some money rain and XP on GTA V not to mention helping my friends and telling them where the enemies are... I was a kid lmao

Damn, you were doing that as a kid? that's impressive. A year ago I just found out about console hacks. I still have a XIM APEX and cronuszen because I think it's so impressive how they work, but nothing like that.

Believe it or not, jailbroken old systems like ps3 and xbox 360 are still kinda hefty in prices, still really really popular I've been debating on buying one just to play around in!
Quote Originally Posted by Slipped Cock View Post
Damn, you were doing that as a kid? that's impressive. A year ago I just found out about console hacks. I still have a XIM APEX and cronuszen because I think it's so impressive how they work, but nothing like that.

Believe it or not, jailbroken old systems like ps3 and xbox 360 are still kinda hefty in prices, still really really popular I've been debating on buying one just to play around in!
Yep I used do that shit since I came to unknown cheat forum or mpgh I could find people selling those IDs or whatever the name and I had to change it each time
Shit man the BO2 and MW2 lobbies were crazy sometimes. mofos could straight crash your game if they wanted to.
Those were the days indeed, I was like 16-17 when I was moderating the console section.

The lobbies were great and all but the effort some users put in to get that section to where it was and now lays dormant was very impressive.

In terms of the craziest console hacks I've seen, it would be where they used a controlling mapping device like Cronos and screen capturing software to create an external ESP/Aimbot for consoles that are undetectable.

Thinking outside the box they were.
I remember my Algebra 2 prof spent like $250 on a modded controller, for BO2. I'm telling you that sht had all the latest hacks. Even tried it out at school; man that thing was loaded. He said that no one knew he was cheating, and just thought he was a really good player.


I remember i was in awe, at first hearing how he spent $250, thought he was like Bill Gates or something to drop that much on just a controller. Then i grew up and realized $250 isn't really much.
Quote Originally Posted by warstarter123 View Post
I remember my Algebra 2 prof spent like $250 on a modded controller, for BO2. I'm telling you that sht had all the latest hacks. Even tried it out at school; man that thing was loaded. He said that no one knew he was cheating, and just thought he was a really good player.


I remember i was in awe, at first hearing how he spent $250, thought he was like Bill Gates or something to drop that much on just a controller. Then i grew up and realized $250 isn't really much.
I spent about the same back in the day, they essentially made them redundant pretty quickly with fire rate limits in-game.

Made most DMRs God-Tier weapons, I've still got mine as well.

If I can get a picture of I'll post it up.
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


I spent about the same back in the day, they essentially made them redundant pretty quickly with fire rate limits in-game.

Made most DMRs God-Tier weapons, I've still got mine as well.

If I can get a picture of I'll post it up.
I can't find the website, i remember he showed me, but it was like some ugly html website (not really ugly but basic html and css), it was decent tbh. Tried google modifiers, and still cant find :/
xbox 360, good old original MW. Got sent into negative XP that would just keep going down. Eventually it wouldn't let me search for a game because I was like below the rank or something like that.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?