Original Mods

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Original Mods
I wanna see some more of them.
Im getting bored of the same old model changes and terrible gun textures. and now boring old rapid fires. lets see something original for once.
make some more cool mods
Examples:





I got original mods but im not releasing em
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
I got original mods but im not releasing em
They'd just get leeched. /yea
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
I got original mods but im not releasing em
if you aren’t going to release them then just STFU about it.
Are you talking about original stuff like editing fx.rez?
those were the only examples I could find, but no. anything original.
something besides texture overlays, rapid fires, and model switches.
Make blood into bricks.

I turned blood into fire balls, lol.
LOL thanks for the idea soso
time to make bricks with blender add em to game exchange models
where are the models for blood? lol
Well me and theivin eh are doing all cabin fever zombies to pedobear,is that original? xD
yeah, and totally awesome too.
LOL its actually alot of fun making it xD
i kill all bears in my way
>:O
Right now i'm trying to make your face look like a watermelon. :O
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us