Altair

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Altair
So I made this sig for ben after he requested it, CnC, I think its my best yet.
V1


V2
I personally think there could be a little more color, the imaging is great, but it's kinda bland when it comes to the color
Should of left the original colors and worked with that.
The fractical looks random.
I think your iron man sig is your best
I guess Ill put up a V2 without the photo filters and gradient maps.
v1, definetly your best but low quality, could just add depth (EnergyK has got a great tut for depth) it really add's just that little more to it ;D, also only sharpen the render is possible.
It's good, original colors would have looked stupid.
fractal whore is fractal whore
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
fractal whore is fractal whore
Yup, I can never think of anything else to add to the sig :/
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?