LightbulbWTSTrade ban CSGO account. Inventory cost:19232$

Posts 1–15 of 105 · Page 1 of 7
Trade ban CSGO account. Inventory cost:19232$
Sell trade ban account (invisible)
https://steamcommunity.com/id/2354376960347450078-
Prime:+
Inventory cost:19232$
Set: 1. account. 2 mail to which it is attached 3. first mobile phone. 4. login of the original mail 5. receipt of the first purchase
I agree to work with middlemans, the commission is at your expense.
Scammers please do not disturb me I know all your methods
Payment method: bts or eth.
Proof:


Contact method:
Add me on IM
90909090.png628 KB · 87 downloads
MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.
@Hollywood12 Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours.
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat. Read more about it here.
If you or any customer requires a middleman, trade safe using MPGH's selected Middlemen

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]Azerila
[MPGH]Lily
[MPGH]Smoke

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH

[Section Rules]
Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood12 View Post
Sell trade ban account (invisible)
https://steamcommunity.com/id/2354376960347450078-
Prime:+
Inventory cost:19232$
Set: 1. account. 2 mail to which it is attached 3. first mobile phone. 4. login of the original mail 5. receipt of the first purchase
I agree to work with middlemans, the commission is at your expense.
Scammers please do not disturb me I know all your methods
Payment method: bts or eth.
Proof:


Contact method:
Add me on IM
Dump my topic
Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood12 View Post
Sell trade ban account (invisible)
https://steamcommunity.com/id/2354376960347450078-
Prime:+
Inventory cost:19232$
Set: 1. account. 2 mail to which it is attached 3. first mobile phone. 4. login of the original mail 5. receipt of the first purchase
I agree to work with middlemans, the commission is at your expense.
Scammers please do not disturb me I know all your methods
Payment method: bts or eth.
Proof:


Contact method:
Add me on IM
Dump my topic
Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood12 View Post
Sell trade ban account (invisible)
https://steamcommunity.com/id/2354376960347450078-
Prime:+
Inventory cost:19232$
Set: 1. account. 2 mail to which it is attached 3. first mobile phone. 4. login of the original mail 5. receipt of the first purchase
I agree to work with middlemans, the commission is at your expense.
Scammers please do not disturb me I know all your methods
Payment method: bts or eth.
Proof:


Contact method:
Add me on IM

Dump my topic
Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood12 View Post
Sell trade ban account (invisible)
https://steamcommunity.com/id/2354376960347450078-
Prime:+
Inventory cost:19232$
Set: 1. account. 2 mail to which it is attached 3. first mobile phone. 4. login of the original mail 5. receipt of the first purchase
I agree to work with middlemans, the commission is at your expense.
Scammers please do not disturb me I know all your methods
Payment method: bts or eth.
Proof:


Contact method:
Add me on IM
Dump my topic
Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood12 View Post
Sell trade ban account (invisible)
https://steamcommunity.com/id/2354376960347450078-
Prime:+
Inventory cost:19232$
Set: 1. account. 2 mail to which it is attached 3. first mobile phone. 4. login of the original mail 5. receipt of the first purchase
I agree to work with middlemans, the commission is at your expense.
Scammers please do not disturb me I know all your methods
Payment method: bts or eth.
Proof:


Contact method:
Add me on IM
Dump my topic
Quote Originally Posted by FakeHappiness View Post
ballpark price?
900$
A discount is possible for a real buyer
Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood12 View Post
900$
A discount is possible for a real buyer
where did you get the account
Quote Originally Posted by wlben6 View Post
where did you get the account

Do not clog up the topic Contacts for communication all questions are listed there
Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood12 View Post
Sell trade ban account (invisible)
https://steamcommunity.com/id/2354376960347450078-
Prime:+
Inventory cost:19232$
Set: 1. account. 2 mail to which it is attached 3. first mobile phone. 4. login of the original mail 5. receipt of the first purchase
I agree to work with middlemans, the commission is at your expense.
Scammers please do not disturb me I know all your methods
Payment method: bts or eth.
Proof:


Contact method:
Add me on IM
Dump my topic
Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood12 View Post
Sell trade ban account (invisible)
https://steamcommunity.com/id/2354376960347450078-
Prime:+
Inventory cost:19232$
Set: 1. account. 2 mail to which it is attached 3. first mobile phone. 4. login of the original mail 5. receipt of the first purchase
I agree to work with middlemans, the commission is at your expense.
Scammers please do not disturb me I know all your methods
Payment method: bts or eth.
Proof:


Contact method:
Add me on IM
Dump my topic
Posts 1–15 of 105 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?