Banned

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Banned
Still trying to figure out why I was banned for?

@Royce
Looks like you were banned by @Flengo

I'll leave it to him.
Looks like you were banned by @Flengo

I'll leave it to him.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Looks like you were banned by @Flengo

I'll leave it to him.
??? ?
a year later lol... @Ben get me right brother. rather keep people away Than attract them!?!?! what's the logic here @Flengo
Quote Originally Posted by SMILLY View Post
a year later lol... @Cursed get me right brother. rather keep people away Than attract them!?!?! what's the logic here @Flengo
Imagine -repping an admin with an insult because you're mad thinking it has any effect XD
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Imagine -repping an admin with an insult because you're mad thinking it has any effect XD
imagine going into admincp to delete a -rep.

Nobody insulted you, that sensitive shit is crazy.
Quote Originally Posted by SMILLY View Post


imagine going into admincp to delete a -rep.

Nobody insulted you, that sensitive shit is crazy.
Stay mad stay banned, dispute denied
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us