PostGrimoire RE (Source-Code)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Grimoire RE (Source-Code)
I will no longer be supporting grimoire, I have my plans set on my own project, this project will not be available via MPGH, but via my own website.

Therefore, anyone wanting to take over and properly fix grimoire may.
I have no idea what I was doing last in this project nor which AS3 folder is the correct one.
Anyhow here is the SC for Grimoire RE x64

In order to properly manage this project, you must have both the x86 and x64 -bit Flash.ocx you can then swap them before opening visual studio via the Macromed folder.

note:
The problem is the 64-bit flash breaks the Visual Studio interface and the 32-bit doesn't, the project is built using the x64 but the interface will not load and will break unless loaded with the 32-bit. the project builds fine this way, it's just harder to visually edit.
If you can't figure it out, best let someone else pick up the project not to be rude, you can always still take a swing I just won't be guiding you.
I left a mess :3 sorry coders.
VirusTotal - File - 6d3cc4eb6ce4d424ab45567d1c9fe907ea9a6c948d7a013a67 f6650794eb4333
Grimoire RE - Source_Code.zip - Jotti's malware scan

Grimoire RE AS3 - Source_Code.zip - Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal - File - 1e22364bb870193460bb847b1d52496fd697e1cc4d0725014e 04ce1000839a60


Why am I done? Simple, I was having security problems and since I reinstalled windows 11 and don't have a hard copy of flash installed, no issues.
I will not be installing either of the Flash.ocx files but I do have them. I will be dumping basically everything I have that maybe useful over the next month here on MPGH.

I'll still be around just not so Flash install driven. Best of luck and keep having fun!
Grimoire RE - Source_Code_mpgh.net.zip56.2 MB · 52 downloads Clean
Grimoire RE AS3 - Source_Code_mpgh.net.zip20.5 MB · 29 downloads Clean
//approved

best luck for u
So, if you're not going to be releasing in the future on MPGH, what would your website be that we support you on? Sad to see you go, as you're the primary person I follow on here.
Quote Originally Posted by KOBLIVION View Post
So, if you're not going to be releasing in the future on MPGH, what would your website be that we support you on? Sad to see you go, as you're the primary person I follow on here.
I plan to still post to MPGH! I'm just done supporting Grimoire sadly,

My other site is just a host for an unfinished application at the moment, I don't believe MPGH's rules let me share it :/ without consequences.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?