Sold13 years, October 16th 2008 account. 400k acs bought, 4 years member. A LOT of rares.

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
13 years, October 16th 2008 account. 400k acs bought, 4 years member. A LOT of rares.
screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/DGX7LrR

Account was created on October 16th 2008 (6 days after AQW launched)
4th, 5th 9th Upholder badges.
170 Badges total.
Has most hardcore items farmed.
Chaos Saga completed
Notable items:
Pinkomancer (Class)
Classic Alpha Pirate Armor
Lord of Time
Classic Dark Caster
Ninemares +3
Prime Bloodletter
Hex of NOOOO-Gasp!
Blood of NOOOO-Gasp!
Blazing Naval
Chaos Naval
Galactic Naval
Kaiju Naval
Legion Naval

A lot of rares from over the years in the bank.
Buyback has some rares and a couple of naval commanders.

Serious buyers only. Open to all offers. Account's email is changeable, Portal is lost.
Please contact me at : 7uv6gnhg7@gmail.com
MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.
@hybriderprime Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours.
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat. Read more about it here.
If you or any customer requires a middleman, trade safe using MPGH's selected Middlemen

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]Azerila
[MPGH]Lily
[MPGH]Smoke

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH

[Section Rules]
more info on the account if you contact me, i dont want to risk this acc getting banned
Interested
Quote Originally Posted by hybriderprime View Post
still being sold, now has 176 badges
Hey im interested in your account, How can I see more. Thanks
I pmed you. Or I think I did, this website on mobile is weird.
mind pming for more information? sent a contact request
Quote Originally Posted by AbyssalAngelz View Post
mind pming for more information? sent a contact request
I’m currently on my phone and don’t have the option to pm you. If you’re interested I can provide you with the character page. Email me to the address I put in the thread. There is currently one guy who wants to buy this account but he hasn’t replied in a week so I’m guessing he bailed.
Bump / price set. - $150. Negotiable, of course.
Quote Originally Posted by hybriderprime View Post
Bump / price set. - $150. Negotiable, of course.
I'm interested and have reached you also on your email.
Still selling. Don’t email me and waste my time please. Read the thread carefully before contacting.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?