Unhappyi need help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
i need help
how to contact adm. for help ?
help?
I think I got scammed. regarding the key from tropical cheaters for pubg. Can you help me ?
I don't know for sure if it's a scam. that's what I'm trying to find out. I downloaded their hack but I don't know how to activate it. there are some files, but they didn't give details where they should be placed or how to activate the cheat
Quote Originally Posted by moro05 View Post
I don't know for sure if it's a scam. that's what I'm trying to find out. I downloaded their hack but I don't know how to activate it. there are some files, but they didn't give details where they should be placed or how to activate the cheat
You can post a report here and a Middleman will help you sort it out. But if your transaction was on MPGH and you purchased a hack, it's not allowed.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=165
report it if you got scammed on the site. nothing i can do specifically
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?