Olly problems[SOLVED]

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Olly problems[SOLVED]
Olly isn't working like I want it to work and it's got me frustrated

Here's the problem:

I load up a dll wich I have dumped (Cshell.dll, combatarms) Olly works fine braggin about modified registers and PE headers
But when I anylise the code, Olly freezes at 29% time after time after time...
At first I thought I would just add exeptions in de debugging options, but that didn't work, infact olly world even freeze at 23%
I can however stop the anylisis before Olly reaches 23% but then I can't find all the text strings I need (ltclient)

So how can I fix this?
My os: windows server 2008 r2/ 64-bit operating system
DLL: dumped Cshell.dll

I know I should not post questions only regarding reversing here, but the revercing thread is just empty

-SCHiM
put your dumped cshell in the CA folder, then try to load it(rename it tho)
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
put your dumped cshell in the CA folder, then try to load it(rename it tho)

You've solved a problem which had me hooked for about 1.5 hours in one sentence !! TY
No problem

~solved~
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us