QuestionFlash-Integrated Trainer

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Flash-Integrated Trainer
With all the new trainers (I say new because I haven't been here in a while) I've noticed a similar trend in all requiring some sort of a flash player replacement.
Without taking into account AEUltimate's progress using the actual game launcher, would it be possible for someone to create a trainer which has some sort of integrated flash-resembling player already built in? The example I'm using is Cetra, which still opens an app (which doesn't connect to anything anymore because I assume 133Spider patched his own trainer) but has never required me to install / replace any files relating to flash.
Another example I had in mind was an iteration of IfOnlyYouKnew's Grimoire (I believe anyway, don't remember which) which had a flash.ocx file that would do the job instead of having to install actual flash replacements.


TL;DR is it possible to make a trainer with a flash-resembling player integrated into it?
Quote Originally Posted by ohok123123 View Post
With all the new trainers (I say new because I haven't been here in a while) I've noticed a similar trend in all requiring some sort of a flash player replacement.
Without taking into account AEUltimate's progress using the actual game launcher, would it be possible for someone to create a trainer which has some sort of integrated flash-resembling player already built in? The example I'm using is Cetra, which still opens an app (which doesn't connect to anything anymore because I assume 133Spider patched his own trainer) but has never required me to install / replace any files relating to flash.
Another example I had in mind was an iteration of IfOnlyYouKnew's Grimoire (I believe anyway, don't remember which) which had a flash.ocx file that would do the job instead of having to install actual flash replacements.


TL;DR is it possible to make a trainer with a flash-resembling player integrated into it?
Yes the MPGH launcher does so and AEU of course. As it uses pep flash player. But you can implement a visual studio to load custom swfs as usual but it would be lacking certain web features the game is starting to focus more or less.
Cleanflash
u can try downloading Cleanflash ssearch for Cleanflash gitlab and it is pretty stable
also try using skua client will save u ton of time
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?