[Release] Impact Mod

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Impact Mod
Hello :) today I bring you an impact mod.

they look like bullet holes from afar;

But up close, they aren't;

This works with any gun not just a G36E

VirusTotal

Enjoy :)
ImpactMod.rarattachment deleted · 15 downloads before removal
lol im so using this great job +rep
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
So creepy...
I shuddered when I saw the close up......ewwww
wtf?
lol...
lol xD /tooshort
"Nuts?"








"OMFG BABY HEADS!"
I lold and scared at same time. :3
Thanks guys, i saw that pic on google then i thought

OH MY GOD I SHOULD USE THIS!
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I'll be coming out with more mods soon.
I feel like a pedo looking at this
haha epic mod . but i hate litl kids . =/ .
hmmm.....baby.....hmmmm.....u aloud to go near children.....JKe xD
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us