OutdatedClient

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by The Sun View Post
Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? The Injector won't find any Processes. I downloaded wh0am1's version of the injector and I literally turned all of my firewalls off. Even tried to run the injector as an administrator, but nothing showed up.
are u using the Fixed and Updated one?
Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderKaas View Post
how to open it ingame
use SharpMonoinjector 2.5 wh0am1 Mod the fixed one
fix for error
for anyone getting null error on whoami's injector , class name is : haxx2 not hexx2 he typoed it
Quote Originally Posted by charbelaoun View Post
for anyone getting null error on whoami's injector , class name is : haxx2 not hexx2 he typoed it

thats happens i was half a sleep posting it XD
Is there a way I can contact you?
Quote Originally Posted by ddkdke29 View Post
Is there a way I can contact you?
contact me here i dont add people sorry
Quote Originally Posted by Badaim0G View Post
contact me here i dont add people sorry
All good. I was just interested further about your client. I've been playing this game for a very long time and just now started getting into modding it. Not much to go off considering not allot of interest here.
Quote Originally Posted by ddkdke29 View Post
All good. I was just interested further about your client. I've been playing this game for a very long time and just now started getting into modding it. Not much to go off considering not allot of interest here.
i used this as a base "https://github.com/r4v10l1/MuckCheat" and used DNSpy to look in to the code of the game dll "AdventureQuest3D\aq3d\AQ3D_Data\Managed\Assem bly-CSharp.dll" and learned off just googling alot of stuff i didnt know about unity etc
does it have a shop loader?
Quote Originally Posted by TotallyEli View Post
does it have a shop loader?
i can add it but i stopped working on it.
Quote Originally Posted by Badaim0G View Post
i can add it but i stopped working on it.
sorry I was late to the party. I'd absolutely love if u could add one if its not too much trouble!
Quote Originally Posted by Badaim0G View Post
i can add it but i stopped working on it.
Can I use your codes for my modded CSharp assmbly
what does this do and how to use install it
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us