[SOLVED] Disconnected from Server/ incorrect map info

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Disconnected from Server/ incorrect map info
Me and my home boy's keep appearing the errors:
*Disconnected from server.
*Incorrect map info.

while using the official mpgh boxes hack. Does any one know what the **** this is ? if so.. please react an we'll be thankfull !

If this thread is not legal in this forum, I'm sorry and close it F.A.P.

i posted a new topic for this
/requested trhead closes
omg yeah I keep getting disconnected all the time...my Internet connection is just fine. :/
It happened to me, when I used No-Smoke(I'm not using it anymore^^)
Xcrap is not doing a good job !!
It happened to me aswell when i used no-smoking hack so i stopped using it.
Restart your laptop/computer and do not use the hack anymore.
It's not the hacks it's the new patch i'm not able to play crossfire any more because i keep getting disconnected
Its the hack. If you have a detected hack than you have to restart your laptop/computer.
It's not The Hack, SomeThing Wrong With The New Update!

Happens To me!
Don't bump old threads.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?