Active?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Active?
Hi, I'm just making this post to see if modding this game is still active. Obviously not many posts here, but if there are communities/forums could someone point me in the right direction?
Quote Originally Posted by ddkdke29 View Post
Hi, I'm just making this post to see if modding this game is still active. Obviously not many posts here, but if there are communities/forums could someone point me in the right direction?
From my understanding it was never that active in modding, still a fun MMO though.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


From my understanding it was never that active in modding, still a fun MMO though.
Yeah for sure, I'm definitely going to be looking into it, thank you
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us