QuestionReading Books

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Reading Books
I hear from many people that a successful person reads a lot of books.

I personally don't like reading. Has anyone ever been in this spot and then changed to being a reader.
If any advice please let me know, what can I do to enjoy it or something ...


What's your favorite reading / book
3 week old post but i'll still give it a shot.

Success is not doing what others do, it is doing what works for yourself.

Others find reading to be a quick way to hold focus and entertain themselves while obtaining a significant amount of knowledge. If you don't like reading, reading for knowledge won't work for you. You must find something that is fun and enjoyable for yourself and find out how to tune that for your own advancement. For some it may be simple and for others it may take more looking.

I have found that my best way of learning is visually and with one on one scenarios. Reading by far the most boring thing I have ever done and refuse to read any books for the rest of my life lol. Instead, I found videos and people that i could relate to and look up to in order to guide me in the right direction.
Instead of reading books, you can listen to audiobooks, with audiobooks, you can listen to your favorite books without reading. Listen to the best audiobooks on horbucher kostenlos
books
I also don't like reading books, but I love to listen to audio books
Other
Audiobooks for the win! Also podcast too.
Quote Originally Posted by ShowBox View Post
I hear from many people that a successful person reads a lot of books.
If you don't enjoy reading books you don't have to lol.

Success is subjective for each person and just because wealthy people on social media talk about reading books doesn't mean they are successful/wealthy BECAUSE they read books. They just happen to read books (or say they do).

You could read 100 fiction books and be no better off physically, mentally, fiscally, etc. over anyone else.
Book Recommendations
Historical Fiction: Cryptonomicon
Fiction: Snowcrash.
Quote Originally Posted by xeno666x
Historical Fiction: Cryptonomicon
Fiction: Snowcrash.
Those are both great reads. Snow crash fell off hard at the end tho for me lol
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?