Mod Tutorial Section Info

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Problem posting my tutorial
I just finished making a detailed tutorial explaining to noobs how to hex edit out the prefire delay and make instant draw speed, but when I clicked Post, it didn't show up in the section. A message popped up saying something about moderators, but I didn't have time to read it because it was only there for like 1 second. What should I do?
Wait, they're checking if it's well detailed enough.
Lets say you want to post a easier tut or even a faster way to do something that have been already posted, what would happen with that?
Quote Originally Posted by Gab20 View Post
Lets say you want to post a easier tut or even a faster way to do something that have been already posted, what would happen with that?
I would say try to avoid it. We want tuts about new stuff, not old repeats IMO.
It would most likely be approved if it actually is better.

Be sure to bug a minion about it (tell them you posted a tut and link to the section).
Vamperag(e), Yes i know, i will not post a tut, just wondering what would happens if any of those conditions appears.
I know. Whats wrong w/ u ppl.You gotta d.i.y
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us