Afew hacking videos.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Afew hacking videos.
Well i thought i would post afew videos on how to hack Club Penguin , some people might find these useful so here you go:

Username Hack:


Coin Hack:


Coin hack (WPE)


Tickets Hack:
Is the name hack client or server side? Like if I change it too "Fuck you kiddies visit this gay porno website" would it show?, Lol just kidding i'm done with the "gay porno website thing. But seriously it would be funney.

"Coin hack (WPE)" looks like its been made by a two year old.

*edit*
Lmfao in "Coin hack (WPE)" it took him 3 minutes to state a message ghad I wish he used his mic I would be rofl.
Other people would see it i think, in the video he changes his name to ass holeness or something
GOGOGO youtube can show u same
oshri|kjojklkjo
pkjoklknlnknkjbkjbibhijbikjkbkb
Pretty fucking gehy kiddos.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?