HiringNeed Java programmer - Few hours work

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Need Java programmer - Few hours work
Hi, I am in desperate need for a java programmer to help with an assignment.

I have completed the majority, I just need a hand in the final steps.
It is a multithreaded client server application, please DM if you can help.
MODERATOR NOTICE
Thread approved.
@doyely01

Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.(Sky.pe,tele.gram,dis.cord ... are not allowed) Read more about it here .
If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]Azerila
[MPGH]Lily
[MPGH]Bronsexual

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?