HOw to....

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
HELP!
When I use this code to add 2 hotkeys:
If GetKeyPress(vbKeyS) And (vbKeyControl) Then
it aint work. Why not?
And How to make A red Light Green IF a hack is activated?
Errors or anything?
did u add

option eplicit thing?
your times is interval 100 ??
NO ERRORS.

INTERVAL= 1 But it works with 1 vbkey,

I do it like this:
Private Sub Timer9_Timer()
If GetKeyPress(vbKeyControl) Then
Command3_Click
End If
End Sub
Quote Originally Posted by datijn123 View Post
NO ERRORS.

INTERVAL= 1 But it works with 1 vbkey,

I do it like this:
Private Sub Timer9_Timer()
If GetKeyPress(vbKeyControl) Then
Command3_Click
End If
End Sub

why dont u just do


Private Sub Timer9_Timer()
If GetKeyPress(vbKeyControl) Then
<code u want to be executed>
End If
End Sub
Quote Originally Posted by castaway View Post
why dont u just do


Private Sub Timer9_Timer()
If GetKeyPress(vbKeyControl) Then
<code u want to be executed>
End If
End Sub
Because then I can add control + S = Stamina (that would be Simple)
With Hotkeys you should always set the hotkey timer too 1 Interval, in timer sub disable the Hotkey Timer, and enabled it again after 1 seconds..
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us