MPGH Infant-Free!
Hey guys! Me and dave did discuss re-hosting the servers, but he didnt host them.. I guess hes to busy, so i did! See you in-game!
I might not be able to host the server 24/7.. So, dont be surprised if its down sometimes... Also, ill be making a simple site on like freewebs or something for it until we get our old infant-free**** site back... Also, tell your friends to register to MPGH so they can get all the info they need about MPGH's re-opening of INFANT-FREE!
EDIT: New temporary site link so that you can advertise...
www.free*********/infant-free
I might not be able to host the server 24/7.. So, dont be surprised if its down sometimes... Also, ill be making a simple site on like freewebs or something for it until we get our old infant-free**** site back... Also, tell your friends to register to MPGH so they can get all the info they need about MPGH's re-opening of INFANT-FREE!
EDIT: New temporary site link so that you can advertise...
www.free*********/infant-free
Free-Infantry-MPGH.rar
, and chrono, get on the server :P... and yo, u got the files for auto-updater? i dont want it to be a cheating-community....