Dnspy debugger, patched mono.dll, need Unity version 4.7.2

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Dnspy debugger, patched mono.dll, need Unity version 4.7.2
Hi.
I have been trying to get the debugger running with this game and I seem to fail miserably. I already patched the mono.dll and I launched the game from Dnspy, but it seems to freeze on startup each time.

I am currently trying to convert the game into a debug build so I can attach to it at run time---However these morons are running such an old version of the unity that it is not available for download literally anywhere. I need some of the dependencies from the unity 4.7.2 editor.

Does anyone know of an archive where I can download unity 4.7.2?

I would greatly appreciate it. With a debugger I should be able to get a hold of a lot of cool stuff and I will make sure to share them with you guys.

I also plan to completely reverse engineer the network communication---Could make some cool stuff from that (Like infinite loot)
Quote Originally Posted by moleli@4mail.top View Post
Hi.
I have been trying to get the debugger running with this game and I seem to fail miserably. I already patched the mono.dll and I launched the game from Dnspy, but it seems to freeze on startup each time.

I am currently trying to convert the game into a debug build so I can attach to it at run time---However these morons are running such an old version of the unity that it is not available for download literally anywhere. I need some of the dependencies from the unity 4.7.2 editor.

Does anyone know of an archive where I can download unity 4.7.2?

I would greatly appreciate it. With a debugger I should be able to get a hold of a lot of cool stuff and I will make sure to share them with you guys.

I also plan to completely reverse engineer the network communication---Could make some cool stuff from that (Like infinite loot)
https://unity.informer.com/4.7/
Quote Originally Posted by moleli@4mail.top View Post
Hi.
I have been trying to get the debugger running with this game and I seem to fail miserably. I already patched the mono.dll and I launched the game from Dnspy, but it seems to freeze on startup each time.

I am currently trying to convert the game into a debug build so I can attach to it at run time---However these morons are running such an old version of the unity that it is not available for download literally anywhere. I need some of the dependencies from the unity 4.7.2 editor.

Does anyone know of an archive where I can download unity 4.7.2?

I would greatly appreciate it. With a debugger I should be able to get a hold of a lot of cool stuff and I will make sure to share them with you guys.

I also plan to completely reverse engineer the network communication---Could make some cool stuff from that (Like infinite loot)
hope you can find the right mono, but you dont need the mono to do stuff.
is harder but you can try find the loot thingy on dnspy

mayb you can check this:
https://github.com/dnSpy/dnSpy-Unity-monoⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by creapygames View Post
hope you can find the right mono, but you dont need the mono to do stuff.
is harder but you can try find the loot thingy on dnspy

mayb you can check this:
https://github.com/dnSpy/dnSpy-Unity-mono
I have the whole repo compiled and I already replaced the DLL.

That is not the issue, the problem is that DnSpy freezes when debugging functions at the game start. That is why I need dynamic debugging. Therefore I need to attach to the process at run time.

I am too lazy to waste time looking for AOBs in that obfuscated mess. I think the best way to go is simply ripping out the keys from the game and reversing the network communication. Then you can make your own DF client that bypasses all this mess and makes botting a very viable thing.

1. You no longer depend on their client
2. You are no longer limited to a AOBs
3. You no longer need to go through the whole process of finding them again after they update their client
4. You bypass any local sanity checks that could get you banned.
Quote Originally Posted by moleli@4mail.top View Post
I have the whole repo compiled and I already replaced the DLL.

That is not the issue, the problem is that DnSpy freezes when debugging functions at the game start. That is why I need dynamic debugging. Therefore I need to attach to the process at run time.

I am too lazy to waste time looking for AOBs in that obfuscated mess. I think the best way to go is simply ripping out the keys from the game and reversing the network communication. Then you can make your own DF client that bypasses all this mess and makes botting a very viable thing.

1. You no longer depend on their client

2. You are no longer limited to a AOBs

3. You no longer need to go through the whole process of finding them again after they update their client

4. You bypass any local sanity checks that could get you banned.
1 You dont need mono to bypass the client check just made it spoof the version

2 we are not limited only to AOBs, we prefer using aobs cause is more easy to share and update.
Cause not evryone know who program stuff and Aobs are easy to do

3 To update a Aob you must do A Wildcard, with experience and trying do stuff you have a database of the gamecode to compare when updates come

4 You must need find the right way to bypass the trigger, cause i time ago founded a way to bypass dying part of the game, when i die the game close like allways but dont send the packet saying i die inside the game, so is like i never die but i die.

Some stuff are more complicated than other but with time you can do anything in the game

The more hard part gonna be try do a custom script like VACCUM mode or bypass the ammo check system.

there some codes are risky out exp disable, like DMG, Fastest Sprint, Teleport (cause same as speed block amount travel check), Speed Attack, LootSpots Amounts,
those are some i know

people usually like easy things but at the end with mono you gonna still having the same issue.
Cause the Strings of some things on the game still obfuscated and you gonna have to try and find the correct one.

i hope you can found you mono thingy i never have done cause allways give error backs.

I like oldways
You dont need mono to bypass the client check just made it spoof the version
I am not bypassing anything. I need mono + the original unity dependencies to turn the game into a debug build. Unity support remote debugging which is hosted on a local port and you can connect to it via dnspy
With the correct configuration and the debug dependencies you can do it.
Under normal circumstances this is very easy, the issue is that the game is so severely outdated that unity dropped the support for the version they are using.

To update a Aob you must do A Wildcard, with experience and trying do stuff you have a database of the gamecode to compare when updates come
Sure, AOBs are easy and updating can be also "relatively" fast.
Assuming they don't do a refactor. But you can get ready to say good bye to your database, because they are eventually going to move to unity 5. So you will have to reverse all that shit again.

Another thing to keep in mind is that AOBs are cheap hacks---While they make the game more enjoyable (With all things considered), what I want is to spoof their servers and hack the looting system.

I want to see under the hood of how exactly the game works. Hard to do with just static analysis, and a severely obfuscated code.

I wouldn't even care about the obfuscation, but the fact that I can't even rename stuff, like in IDA pro or Ghidra is driving me nuts.
try use cheat engine with mono feactures + dnspy to search stuff can work
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?