dll injector

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
dll injector
hmm, somebody can tell me, how to make dll injector in vb6?? ^^
Im afraid theyr not for public atm.. But it would be easier to make with delphi or c++
i got it for c++ for chams... (thanks cobra) but i wan`t to know how to make injector for vb6^^
If your hacks are starting to be at that lvl, I highly recommend moving to c++ or to delphi
I already moved to C++ awhile ago. But not for hacking. VB is pissing me off with all these compatibilty and laggy problems. VB is also in the top 4 crap programming list.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I already moved to C++ awhile ago. But not for hacking. VB is pissing me off with all these compatibilty and laggy problems. VB is also in the top 4 crap programming list.
What are other 3? I think of moving to delphi (If I start some day again) 'cause I dont like so much about C++.. Or then I should only use more time for it
C++ is more recommende
cuz Delphi is longer codes...
much longer -.-
Yeah.. But I hate when theres 58474938454545x10^50 differend compiler, and every fucking project(what I got) have been made with differend compiler(and when you try to build something you get errors). So if you dont want to share your code with all world to get help, you have to make everything by yourself (sounds strange to vb6 user). Delphi dont have that problem(it got only 1 compiler?)+we got CE's sources(which got almost everything you need for hacking). This might be 100% bs, someone fix me if it is
hmm nobody know how to make it for vb6?^^ i wan`t to know for vb6.... not for delphi >_>
Its not madein5min project, Im afraid you need to make it yourself. You can also try convert your c++ sources to vb(Im not sure is this possible)
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
Yeah.. But I hate when theres 58474938454545x10^50 differend compiler, and every fucking project(what I got) have been made with differend compiler(and when you try to build something you get errors). So if you dont want to share your code with all world to get help, you have to make everything by yourself (sounds strange to vb6 user). Delphi dont have that problem(it got only 1 compiler?)+we got CE's sources(which got almost everything you need for hacking). This might be 100% bs, someone fix me if it is
ur right
in CE are some strings that u can use
i tried delpi a trainer
but i came up with shit
cuz i r not pro with delphi
I made trainer with delphi to minesweeper and it was working great. I just cant understand a shit about ce's sources
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
Its not madein5min project, Im afraid you need to make it yourself. You can also try convert your c++ sources to vb(Im not sure is this possible)
when you have the dll injector
then u need to know how to make a dll
somebody should rlse a tutorial for it
juppeli lol make a tutorial
Quote Originally Posted by castaway View Post
when you have the dll injector
then u need to know how to make a dll
somebody should rlse a tutorial for it
juppeli lol make a tutorial
I dont use to hack anymore, and if I would I would use c++ or delphi. But I have succeeded almost in everything (with vb6) what I have taken up, so I think this would be only few hours googling for examples. But I wouldnt have made this ever with vb6, I got bad memories about it
As people said, go for another language, I prefer Delphi.
It is really easy to do dll injection, use the CreateRemoteThread API.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?