Leaked HvH Cheat

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Leaked HvH Cheat
Some Private HvH Cheat got Leaked a few months ago and I thought I would post it here since besides Oriris there are pretty much no good HvH cheats.
Cheat has a Normal version and a legacy/2018 version.
I don't know if the Legacy version works since I don't HvH, but I can confirm that the Normal Version works fine.
This is Probably Detected so only use this on already Banned accounts or Throwaway accounts to cheat on designated HvH servers.

How to:
Inject steam_module.dll into steam with any generic dll injector (for example, extreme injector) and don't forget to use manual map.
Then inject either desync.dll or legacy.dll(2018) depending on of you play on 2018 or not.

I also threw in some Luas and Configs, none Tested but they should all work.


Friendly reminder that Invite Only Cheats are Scams, they will likely end up Leaked soon, and if not it's probably too expensive anyways.

VT:
desync.dll
legacy.dll
steam_module.dll

ANY FLAGS BY VT/AV ARE FALSE POSITIVES.
ANY BAN YOU GET BY THIS IS ENTIRELY ON YOU.

HvH_mpgh.net.zip4.9 MB · 682 downloads 40/65 malicious
//approved
what this hack do?
Quote Originally Posted by rulezadm View Post
what this hack do?
It's a HvH cheat, so stuff like aimbot, anti-aim, the usual, if you really wanna know, it's like 5mb, i'm sure you can spare that on your hard drive.
what injector would you recommend for this?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?