OMFGGGGGG HDF I KNOW HOW TO ACTIVITATE -.-
YOu open Hack
You open Bypass
Go ingame and play you facking nuuuubb
So it DOES work
Originally Posted by whyshibai
OMFGGGGGG HDF I KNOW HOW TO ACTIVITATE -.-
YOu open Hack
You open Bypass
Go ingame and play you facking nuuuubb
You're insulting me...?
Are you sure of that, You little ******ish bitch?
I bet you opend the Bypass and activated it before logging in or chosing servers..
you need to fucking activate it in the lobby, else it crashes or wont work, ffs go suck a dick, or fuckaduck...
ups :S sry it really works x.x
SRY AT ALL :[
I have acvtivited the bypass before logging that was my problemm
???
w/e i dont giv a shit
uuuu... many bans for nice words xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Could you release it for a bit longer Pwner, I havent got it, and i want it DDD:!!
Same xDD // Message is too short so i had to put this part in.. xD
THE PWNER it is a fake..
totally fake..
I hooked it and the buttons doing nothing.. just nothing
I also decompiled it back to VB Project, and there nothing found on the buttons.. just empty buttons...
YOU CAN LOOK AND SEE I DECOMPILED IT
NOOB U ARE SUCH A NOOB
PBBYPASS.zipattachment deleted · 20 downloads before removal
red i know ur the man but dont knock a free prog whether it works or not no one should because the shit is free so for evey one telling him to fuck his self in stead fuck you. go learn VB6 and make you own god damn by passes if you gona be little bitches about it
Originally Posted by llvengancell
red i know ur the man but dont knock a free prog whether it works or not no one should because the shit is free so for evey one telling him to fuck his self in stead fuck you. go learn VB6 and make you own god damn by passes if you gona be little bitches about it
but he fake and scamm all users here...
he told it is a working bypass and it is nothing
he just want to get trust and trust he will never gain that way!
OMFG,
its realy fake =_-
thepwner ??
Originally Posted by Niratsio
OMFG,
its realy fake =_-
thepwner ??
yes it is
100%
when u click on the button nothing happend,
so it is realy a big fake =_-
Originally Posted by Niratsio
when u click on the button nothing happend,
so it is realy a big fake =_-