Your Lucky Day [CF]

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Your Lucky Day [CF]
Ok so its your lucky day im TRADING this account

Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details

For an account that is 2nd LT or More [the gold bar one]

I require atleast some good guns on the account

1.M4a1-Custom OR M4a1-Silver
2.Permant Axe OR Shovel with some good days on it
3.AWM
4. Desert Eagle Camo

Thanks for looking hope if you want we can.

I have currently 1 trade offer by -F4IL- but he/she is offline so my account still up for grabs. /


I have a 2nd lieutenant on the last bar thing away, About 29k exp away from silver bar.


Has m4 custom, Mp5 halloween,spop,gsg9,all the chars pretty much. Ak knife, ak silver. Erm.. 2 deagles.

Mp5 haloweens are rare, I got 2 of them.

And also I have halloween pumpkin head which is EXTREMELY rare.

My msn
x_algx_x@hotmail.com

I can also throw in 2 ultimate game cards after the trade, So you can get awm dsr etc.
[quote=Anderson Silva;2126174]I have a 2nd lieutenant on the last bar thing away, About 29k exp away from silver bar.


Has m4 custom, Mp5 halloween,spop,gsg9,all the chars pretty much. Ak knife, ak silver. Erm.. 2 deagles.

Mp5 haloweens are rare, I got 2 of them.

And also I have halloween pumpkin head which is EXTREMELY rare.

My msn
x_algx_x@hotmail.com
Oye ill offer u an account it has the custom, 2 deagle camo no awm but it does have an msg. Not even close to second LT BUT it does have some other crate guns.. such as the thompson xm8 advance and msg 90


OH yea i bought the Argentina nametag

Screenshot---http://**********/bccrossfire201006290000p
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?