LightbulbNoForgetTheSemiColon Internal Mod Menu

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
if possible, would be great to have a step by step on how to use this
Quote Originally Posted by FrancisMFB View Post
if possible, would be great to have a step by step on how to use this
1. Download the zip and extract it to a folder (it's a .dll)

2. Download an injector like SharpMonoInjector

3. Run the injector and under 'Assembly to inject' choose the .dll from step 1 (the mod menu)

4. Under Namespace: DeadFrontier_Hack | Under Class name: Loader | Under method name: Init

5. The process won't appear until you go to the inner city. Refresh the process and it will choose it or you can select it

6. Hit inject, profit
Question
You can still get hit by a reaper and the harvester while using godmode, what's about that?
Amazing mod love it.
Quote Originally Posted by creapygames View Post




i added my own menu to the assembly-csharpscript and do few things, but i have some troubles with some stuff.
The enemy thingy you use to remove enemy can be use for more things i guess.
The MeleeBox and Vomit box is good enough for explosions?

if you wanna we can talk sometime on chat
Awesome. I will look into adding this soon. Im also down to chat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xertzs View Post
You can still get hit by a reaper and the harvester while using godmode, what's about that?
Amazing mod love it.
Ill look into that. They might be hiding under a different name in the game.
i sended you a private msg
Thank you so much brother
I just wanted to say that this is a legit mod, and its helped so much so far. *Fingers Crossed* that i don't get banned. But i've been using this for exp reasons / leveling slowly but surely xD. Thank you the creator of this mod, you've helped me so much. I've played this game in 08 and I've never had such an amazing leveling experience. I've spent hundreds of dollars growing up, maybe 1 thousand. Just so i can level up and get better gear and all. I spent so much money on a older account that i no longer have access too, and the admins won't even reply to my fucking support. I've been paying them GM money for 2-3 years + and they won't help me recover the account. So at this point i am forever thankful i came to this website to find you. I'd wish i rather gave my fucking thousands of dollars to you instead of this fucked up company that don't care two shits about us. You deserve an applaud because i appreciate you for creating a hack that 1. Allows you to be God Mode, and can gain exp from killing the fucking zombies. All the other hackers remove the EXP function, you did not. Thank you brother. Thank you for everything you are doing and continueing to do. Do not stop, and please help people like us that do rely on people like you. We aren't so good at this type of work, but we trust and believe in your work. We, and that means me, will support you all the way up. You are a fucking legend.
1. Allows you to be God Mode, and can gain exp from killing the fucking zombies. All the other hackers remove the EXP function, you did not
For this #1 of your problem or what you found an disadvantage is that, The hacks that some provided really need to disable the EXP Gains so that YOU WILL BE SAFE from getting a BanHammer. If you want to gain EXP with the Hacks inside it, You'll be asking for BanHammer every 24h or even get Perma'd c:. We Appreciate your Thanks towards the creator of the Mod Menu, but to look down on others is a NO NO C:

xdddddddd
Sorry bro, i was a tad bit drunk. Appreciate you for the xd's
Others Hacks have disable exp cause there is a auto trigger ban for x things.
DMG for killing bandits you get a 24h ban out exp off
xd

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoForgetTheSemiColon View Post
Awesome. I will look into adding this soon. Im also down to chat.

- - - Updated - - -



Ill look into that. They might be hiding under a different name in the game.
The Diferent name is StabMeleeBox
I do appreciate God mode and the fact that i can kill zombies without dying. I gain exp, but of course it's not instant ban. It might take some time but it does the job . I bet there are many other ways to get more exp through different hacks that i have no idea about, and the higher end users know how to use them without getting banned. I feel like this game has potential to make us some major $ if we play it right.

- - - Updated - - -

My post is meant to say Thank You to the creator, not for xd's.
I have no Idea, But i wanna High EXP Hack, + Infinite loot, + Rigged Cash/ammo amount from search loot.
Sad nothing of those things are safe.
If Semicolon proof me wrong gonna be amazing.
But EXP is a no no.
Loot old times work well, after x patch they added a trigger ban.
Desync Loot can be Manually Review and permaban
Rigged Cash/Ammo amount (?) under testing but i guess gonna trigger a ban.
Tried to use this Mod Menu and it's easy and works fine, except I still do received damage from explosions but IDK if it's because I use my mods with it ? C:
Quote Originally Posted by Ickiago View Post
Tried to use this Mod Menu and it's easy and works fine, except I still do received damage from explosions but IDK if it's because I use my mods with it ? C:
My assumption is that explosions dont fall under the two things I alter to make the hacks work. I will try to look into adding explosion damage prevention in the future.
Thnx, we all appreciatte ^^
anyone have westeland code?

i try changing old codes.. but suddenly got crash
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?