New here, What should I know?
Hi, I'm new so I don't know what tools I need in order to learn how to do simple hacks in DF
I wanted to learn how to understand a lot of tools posted in the forum.
What tool should I use and how do I learn about it, would google suffice?
I wanted to learn for learning's sake, after I figure it out I will move to a different game to train and learn how to do it there.
is this activity considered a crime? regardless I still want to do it just to study
in DF 3d specifically what are the things that can cause a player to be banned?
I would assume that money, or exp gain without any traceable history would trigger a ban?
and
Does it make any difference to test tools in single-player or in multiplayer that can put me on the ban list?
I wanted to create something of a tool to see how does looting system work and not try to manipulate them in any way, if I know how it works, say if it is truly random every time you loot, or it is random and spread out throughout the map instance if it is the second method then having a UI that displays whether or not what you will loot is a money, ammo, weapon/armor would help save up time, so this is more of a quality of life tool than a hack necessarily.
and is what is posted here save from viruses and can be trusted.
that is all, I wish for a decent answer so I can have some one or two years of understanding this.
I wanted to learn how to understand a lot of tools posted in the forum.
What tool should I use and how do I learn about it, would google suffice?
I wanted to learn for learning's sake, after I figure it out I will move to a different game to train and learn how to do it there.
is this activity considered a crime? regardless I still want to do it just to study
in DF 3d specifically what are the things that can cause a player to be banned?
I would assume that money, or exp gain without any traceable history would trigger a ban?
and
Does it make any difference to test tools in single-player or in multiplayer that can put me on the ban list?
I wanted to create something of a tool to see how does looting system work and not try to manipulate them in any way, if I know how it works, say if it is truly random every time you loot, or it is random and spread out throughout the map instance if it is the second method then having a UI that displays whether or not what you will loot is a money, ammo, weapon/armor would help save up time, so this is more of a quality of life tool than a hack necessarily.
and is what is posted here save from viruses and can be trusted.
that is all, I wish for a decent answer so I can have some one or two years of understanding this.