MW2 Modding Help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
MW2 Modding Help
Hey Guys, Im Trying To Make My Mod For MW2 And When I Edit The rank.gsc And All Of That I Go To The LoaderX And Push Auto Inject And When I Start A Private Match On MW2 With Vac Chaos My Edited Stuff Is Not Appering Like Text Hack When It Starts The Match And Give Player M16 But It Gives Me Gold Deagle It Just Gives Me The Edited rank.gsc They Gave Me. Can Anybody Help Me?
Wrong section... post the code of gsc so we could tell u whats wrong
What about posting modding threads in the modding section?

/moved
Wait U Mean The Text On The Gsc?
Quote Originally Posted by Mw2HaxPC View Post
Hey Guys, Im Trying To Make My Mod For MW2 And When I Edit The rank.gsc And All Of That I Go To The LoaderX And Push Auto Inject And When I Start A Private Match On MW2 With Vac Chaos My Edited Stuff Is Not Appering Like Text Hack When It Starts The Match And Give Player M16 But It Gives Me Gold Deagle It Just Gives Me The Edited rank.gsc They Gave Me. Can Anybody Help Me?
Did you edit your MW2_Modder.ini file?


Code:
; 
; 
; 

[MW2_Modder]
; Choose the mod to load (by numbering defined below)
CurrentMod=3
; Define your mods here... numbered from 0 through whatever..
; The value on the right of the = sign is the folder containing the mod
Mod0=Scoutzknivez
Mod1=RealismMod
Mod2=Elitemod
Mod3=MyMod
Thx Ill Try That

But The No Recoil Works

Wait When I Edited My Stuff And Saved, I Press New Document Then Open The _rank.gsc
I See The Same Thing When I First Opened It (Before Editing).

Never Mind About The Saved Problem
edit you post next time! dont let me see it again, or its a ban for you sir!

/posts merged ~ topic closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?