maple lite fix

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
for some reason, i did everything that was supposed to be done and replaced it with the files, but it still auto updates for some reason no matter what i do brah
doesnt seem to work
ive done everything, get the old osu build, get the cheat, use xenos with manual map and tls diabled, right when i click inject the game instantly closes with no errors, ive tried launching both the game and xenos as admin and also tried with the 64 bit version of xenos, it doesnt work. im also on windows 11
Osu be updating
The cheats are working, but after I play a map, the game automatically restarts and updates. I dunno how to fix this shit
Nothing Works
Keep getting the "Failed to load module" error, i tried everything, multiple injectors and older versions of osu.
I still can't use it
I have done all the steps and still the cheat still not work I also have try to replace the osu!auth.dll after the osu Anticheat update but the game still crash and it give up "Failed to load module" in the terminal. please help this is my discord: bill_hub












Quote Originally Posted by ImDaWorst View Post
If you want to use Maple Lite Crack, simply create a separate folder for this build to avoid the hassle of keeping the original version. However, please note that it is incapable of connecting to Bancho or any other private server.
Quote Originally Posted by El_Tarnished View Post
I have done all the steps and still the cheat still not work I also have try to replace the osu!auth.dll after the osu Anticheat update but the game still crash and it give up "Failed to load module" in the terminal. please help this is my discord: bill_hub
This is outdated; hence why it doesn't work.*
I think i probably fixed maple for a 5 minute
unzip b20220424.zip to osu folder

inject maplemapper in manualmap injection
mapple_mpgh.net.rar78.1 MB · 278 downloads Not scanned
Quote Originally Posted by popakalal View Post
unzip b20220424.zip to osu folder

inject maplemapper in manualmap injection
Gotta submit it with a virusscan boss. Check the uploading attachments rule.
Crashing
Stuck on loading module, can't tab ingame, crashes after couple seconds. Using xenos and extreme injector with manual map, ignore tls and erase pe headers. Using b20220829
Quote Originally Posted by rlygudprayer View Post
Stuck on loading module, can't tab ingame, crashes after couple seconds. Using xenos and extreme injector with manual map, ignore tls and erase pe headers. Using b20220829
use the newly leaked maple released, this one is outdated and will not work
relax problem
Quote Originally Posted by popakalal View Post
unzip b20220424.zip to osu folder

inject maplemapper in manualmap injection
Relax is pressing the notes incorrectly. What could be the problem?
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us