CoolDF2 - Zombie Movement

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
DF2 - Zombie Movement
They gonna stay still, but they can attack back.

VirusTotalⓘ
VirusJottiⓘ



I dont have tested the others "Zombies" like worms or birds.

Be safe
Assembly-CSharp-ZombieMovement_mpgh.net.zip5.1 MB · 294 downloads Clean
//Approved

Please be sure to add virus scans in the post of your next upload.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
//Approved

Please be sure to add virus scans in the post of your next upload.
allright, Thanks for approval
Quote Originally Posted by creapygames View Post
They gonna stay still, but they can attack back.

VirusTotal
VirusJotti



I dont have tested the others "Zombies" like worms or birds.

Be safe
how to use it?
Quote Originally Posted by 88coll View Post
how to use it?
Remplace the original file from
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead Frontier 2\DeadFrontier2_Data\Managed
Save the original file Assembly-CSharp.dll on a zip.
change the name of the dll you downloaded from here to Assembly-CSharp.dll
place on folder

and ???
Quote Originally Posted by creapygames View Post
Remplace the original file from
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead Frontier 2\DeadFrontier2_Data\Managed
Save the original file Assembly-CSharp.dll on a zip.
change the name of the dll you downloaded from here to Assembly-CSharp.dll
place on folder

and ???
thank you mate
Great Work!
You made me start playing DF2 again. I'd like you to share more DF2 hacks if you have any. Thanks again!
Quote Originally Posted by Alwngwen View Post
You made me start playing DF2 again. I'd like you to share more DF2 hacks if you have any. Thanks again!
What type of hack?
I don't know what hacks out there I've seen the vacuum thing, that's amazing for instance
Hey, did you get banned? They banned my acc.
Quote Originally Posted by Alwngwen View Post
Hey, did you get banned? They banned my acc.
you was farming bosses inside buildings?
how long you was playing?
Solo instance? or multiplayer?

i think we gonna have to find the dza code

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi2003 View Post
do you have dll in df1 V 124?
im not playing df1
Sometimes inside buildings but mostly 15 min events outside
I played a new character from level 1 to level 33
Of course single player all the time
is there update? stuck at loading screen when opening game
frozen loading screen at start of the game
Quote Originally Posted by Gjames67 View Post
is there update? stuck at loading screen when opening game
that happened to me too!

how do i fix it? is it something wrong with the dll?
help
Quote Originally Posted by creapygames View Post
They gonna stay still, but they can attack back.

VirusTotalⓘ
VirusJottiⓘ



I dont have tested the others "Zombies" like worms or birds.

Be safe
Do you have any code you can provide for dnspy, thanks for your input.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?