.DLL

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
♥
does this have an imminent attack to kill 1 hit bandits?
Quote Originally Posted by PlayerUnknow View Post
does this have an imminent attack to kill 1 hit bandits?
Nop. 1 hit kill only in zombies/bosses
A thanks <3
Quote Originally Posted by cabaceiro13 View Post
This Dll contain:
-Fast Loot
-1 hit kill
-Super Sprint
-Infinite Energy


After extract only need to past in C:\Program Files (x86)\Dead Frontier\DeadFrontier_Data\Managed


https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...f9c3/communityⓘ


Thank you so much for Sharing brother :3
<3
any chances to get banned? because there isnt no exp
Quote Originally Posted by Taykoo View Post
any chances to get banned? because there isnt no exp
you have allways risk to get a manual ban. use this only in single player to reduce the chances to get banned.
Can I have the aob of fast loot and 1 hit and how to use it so I can turn it on/off for different usage?
can u add aura kill on this ddl?
dont wort for me:(, Do I have to do something else to make it work?
Quote Originally Posted by cabaceiro13 View Post
This Dll contain:
-Fast Loot
-1 hit kill
-Super Sprint
-Infinite Energy


After extract only need to past in C:\Program Files (x86)\Dead Frontier\DeadFrontier_Data\Managed


https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...f9c3/communityⓘ


, Do I have to do something else to make it work?
Quote Originally Posted by yisus458 View Post
, Do I have to do something else to make it work?
nop. only extract and past in C:\Program Files (x86)\Dead Frontier\DeadFrontier_Data\Managed
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?