CoolFaceIt Radar

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
FaceIt Radar
Here is a driver that bypasses FaceIt.

The same driver is being sold to unsuspecting buyers for $200+ which in my opinion is scummy.

So I am releasing this to the public because why pay for something you can get for free!

The driver I uploaded has the updated offsets and I'll keep updating it. You can use an efi boot or something like that. I am sure you'll figure it out!

I am busy with something that I will be releasing and it will piss a lot of people off but hey I am sick and tired of pasters!

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...7cf5?nocache=1

Credits: clauadv
bin_mpgh.net.zip40 KB · 426 downloads Clean
anyone make some instruction for this?
how?
Quote Originally Posted by voren View Post
anyone make some instruction for this?
u know how to open this ?
Quote Originally Posted by lordgodd View Post
Here is a driver that bypasses FaceIt.

The same driver is being sold to unsuspecting buyers for $200+ which in my opinion is scummy.

So I am releasing this to the public because why pay for something you can get for free!

The driver I uploaded has the updated offsets and I'll keep updating it. You can use an efi boot or something like that. I am sure you'll figure it out!

I am busy with something that I will be releasing and it will piss a lot of people off but hey I am sick and tired of pasters!

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...7cf5?nocache=1

Credits: clauadv
Can u share the source code? So i can update it as soon as the game update
im using badbull pro for that. but thats good too. thanks mate.
Quote Originally Posted by lordgodd View Post
Here is a driver that bypasses FaceIt.

The same driver is being sold to unsuspecting buyers for $200+ which in my opinion is scummy.

So I am releasing this to the public because why pay for something you can get for free!

The driver I uploaded has the updated offsets and I'll keep updating it. You can use an efi boot or something like that. I am sure you'll figure it out!

I am busy with something that I will be releasing and it will piss a lot of people off but hey I am sick and tired of pasters!

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...7cf5?nocache=1ⓘ

Credits: clauadv

hi brother, how to use in the folder?
Quote Originally Posted by teste101 View Post
hi brother, how to use in the folder?
read everything
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?