CoolFaceIt Radar[Source code and driver]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
FaceIt Radar[Source code and driver]
Here is a driver that bypasses FaceIt.

The same driver is being sold to unsuspecting buyers for $200+ which in my opinion is scummy.

So I am releasing this to the public because why pay for something you can get for free!

The file has the source codes and the compiled driver with the updated offsets and I'll keep updating it. You can use an efi boot or something like that. I am sure you'll figure it out

I am busy with something that I will be releasing and it will piss a lot of people off but hey I am sick and tired of pasters!

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...9e98?nocache=1

Credits: clauadv
FaceIt Radar_mpgh.net.zip12.4 MB · 225 downloads Clean
[Question]
Quote Originally Posted by lordgodd View Post
Here is a driver that bypasses FaceIt.

The same driver is being sold to unsuspecting buyers for $200+ which in my opinion is scummy.

So I am releasing this to the public because why pay for something you can get for free!

The file has the source codes and the compiled driver with the updated offsets and I'll keep updating it. You can use an efi boot or something like that. I am sure you'll figure it out

I am busy with something that I will be releasing and it will piss a lot of people off but hey I am sick and tired of pasters!

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...9e98?nocache=1ⓘ

Credits: clauadv
so if i load this with my mapper it automatically shows the enemies on the radar?
How to ?
Quote Originally Posted by jhesper View Post
so if i load this with my mapper it automatically shows the enemies on the radar?
How to start this program ?
You probably need a loader or file needs to be extracted in csgo folder?
watch out
Can someone approve this post?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us