Ultra noob needs help -Engine.exe?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Ultra noob needs help -Engine.exe?
I try to run my injector and it says waiting for engine.exe, what does this mean o.o
It has to be Engine.exe and it means that it is Searching your Process list for the Game start
huh O.O? i put my hack in only in the injector right? and then proccess engine.exe ,and inject then play? right
HAS to be CaSeSeNsItIvE: Engine.exe

and then yes
i guess the injector fails idk o.o
PM me TV and I can look if you would Like
TV = television lol, idont know what that means, hence the title ultra noob
What chandman is trying to tell you is that you have "engine.exe" when you should have "Engine.exe" you have to have a capitol letter "E" at the beginning. you have a lower case "e"

do you see the difference yet?

also TV = TeamViewer
http://www.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe
if you need any more help, PM me, your TeamViewer information, I am going to need the Session ID and The Session Password
o lol i know i just didnt feel like making engine.exe Engine.exe, it still does not work and noty with teamviewer, lol
if you dont want help with TeamViewer, good luck and go play legit.

/request close.
Give me a minute, I want an hour of Peace okay?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us