Remove summoner names

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Remove summoner names
I been searching for the web but I can't find an answer. I want to hide summoner name from the game specifically from a replay. I can hide them almost everywhere except from the announcer notifications (player213213 killed pepito513).

Does anybody knows how ?

I know is possible because 've seen it before.

THANKS!
Quote Originally Posted by narakulo View Post
I been searching for the web but I can't find an answer. I want to hide summoner name from the game specifically from a replay. I can hide them almost everywhere except from the announcer notifications (player213213 killed pepito513).

Does anybody knows how ?

I know is possible because 've seen it before.

THANKS!
You can most likely disable the chat for replay. If not then blur the chat out.
The chat can be easily removed you are right and thanks but...
I'm talking about this (where it says Syrian el father is on rampage in the middle of the screen not the chat)

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us