Selling BEAST crossfire account. Only 125$-150$!!*Free 1st lieutenant if you buy!*

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Selling BEAST crossfire account. Only 125$-150$!!*Free 1st lieutenant if you buy!*
We'll discuss the prices between 125-150.

But Here is the link:http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=5158452ⓘ


NOTE; I DO NOT HAVE THE SECURITY ANSWER, BUT IF YOU BUY ZP AND SEND IN THE NUMBER THEY GAVE YOU CAN GET THE SECURITY.


Here is the 1st lieutenant that comes with the account:
http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=5126240ⓘ


Msn:
x_algx_x@hotmail.com


I AM NOT GOING FIRST. MM OR YOU GO FIRST.


dont buy, if he has the security answer, he can change back the pw and he can kno what ur pw is, he will steal u 150 bucks, i wont thrust on him

BUY AT UR OWN RISK
HE IS A SCAMMER
yup dont buy it. scamers out there remember. trust no stranger when it comes 2 money
Quote Originally Posted by kojano View Post
yup dont buy it. scamers out there remember. trust no stranger when it comes 2 money
You can fucking check all the recoverys, I'm not a scammer. Now get the fuck off my thread bitch.
yore a scammer, cuz u say u dont kno the secret anser, but u do, and with it the 1 that buys the acc cant change the acc mail, so u can mail urself the new pw
Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Red_Sweater View Post
yore a scammer, cuz u say u dont kno the secret anser, but u do, and with it the 1 that buys the acc cant change the acc mail, so u can mail urself the new pw
Learn2speakengrish.

First of all, I don't know the security NOR the e-mail. This account is NOT originally mine, But I've had it for a long time.

Now shut the fuck up and gdfo.
Quote Originally Posted by Anderson Silva View Post
Learn2speakengrish.

First of all, I don't know the security NOR the e-mail. This account is NOT originally mine, But I've had it for a long time.

Now shut the fuck up and gdfo.
u r a lier

btw u wrote engrish fkn scammer
Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Red_Sweater View Post
u r a lier

btw u wrote engrish fkn scammer
/Facepalm it was on purpose.

You fail at life and you're mad that my account is twice as good as yours. Now stfu and stop posting in my thread.

I fucking need the $$ for runescape.
Quote Originally Posted by Anderson Silva View Post
/Facepalm it was on purpose.

You fail at life and you're mad that my account is twice as good as yours. Now stfu and stop posting in my thread.

I fucking need the $$ for runescape.
u want me to stop posting bcuz ppl will kno ur a scamming looser

btw: i dont care if my acc is bad or not
Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Red_Sweater View Post
u want me to stop posting bcuz ppl will kno ur a scamming looser
No, It's because you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
I don't really trust this guy. I've already been scammed by AkMaze and ahmadtaha26. Don't trust those mother fuckers. And the fact is, they only traded accounts with me. And to even think about real life money, I'm really fucked if I lost that kind of money.
Lol i WAS a scammer now im not. O and anderson gtfo loser scammer
Quote Originally Posted by Funny-Man View Post
Lol i WAS a scammer now im not. O and anderson gtfo loser scammer
i agree w/ u bro
Quote Originally Posted by Funny-Man View Post
Lol i WAS a scammer now im not. O and anderson gtfo loser scammer
Soooooo, do you admit trying to scam me?
Yes!!! I told u that a while ago!!!! And im very sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?