Can't erase Gradient Map!

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Can't erase Gradient Map!
I'm trying to erase a gradient map! When I try to rub something out, it doesn't go away. I have 2 gradient maps on top of each other. The top one is set to Overlay and the one under it is set to Multiply. Any ideas? I made sure my foreground was black and my background colour was white (color picker).

SOLVED!
You can't erase a gradient map because it uses a layer mask. Select a black brush and draw over the mask. Black is considered a shadow, which means the gradient map won't show, and white is the highlight.
Make sure you have the layer mask selected (click the white box on the layer). And it needs to be the brush tool not the eraser.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?