PostAQW Proxy NodeJS

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Doesn't really work
Can't get it to connect to a server, it's stuck at "Connecting to server...". Any help?
Quote Originally Posted by Engaged7275 View Post
Can't get it to connect to a server, it's stuck at "Connecting to server...". Any help?
Downloaded. Since OP said no, I will upload a new working version with an AQW loader set to use the proxy.

Along with an in-post guide. on usage/etc. [We will see]

I have to look into/prepare this and such, give me a few days/maybe a week. I'll upload a working NodeJS Proxy along with a Loader for it.

I would say this will end up being more of a dev-resource/asset stealer.
LurkingAbout = IfOnlyYouKnew
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
Downloaded. Since OP said no, I will upload...
Literally everyone knows that LurkingAbout was your alt account while your main account was banned, except apparently you.

First you posted this thread on your alt, referring to your main account in 3rd person:

Quote Originally Posted by LurkingAbout View Post
Since it seems the user IfOnlyYouKnew avoided...
Now you're doing the opposite.

You even posted your AQW char's (Ifonlyyou) house on this thread from your alt account lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by weknowyoureifonlyyouknew View Post
Literally everyone knows that LurkingAbout was your alt account while your main account was banned, except apparently you.

First you posted this thread on your alt, referring to your main account in 3rd person:



Now you're doing the opposite.

You even posted your AQW char's (Ifonlyyou) house on this thread from your alt account lmao.
Well you can assume, all you want! The staff would know based on IP's. I am here now and that's what counts! I will have nothing to do with outside contact anymore. I do not wish to get banned again. I am on the MPGH discord of course.

Why does it matter?! MPGH rules wouldn't permit this, and it would be a bannable offense.
as stated

- No ban evasion on an alternate account for serious bans. (Permanent Ban)
Granted this leaves open the definition of "Serious Bans" so the staff team may overlook an alt account based on their own discretion and agreements.

So if you are wanting to try to correlate my name to another account with the liability of getting me banned again.....I don't appreciate it.
Quote Originally Posted by Engaged7275 View Post
Can't get it to connect to a server, it's stuck at "Connecting to server...". Any help?
Try checking your internet connection, firewall settings, and ensure that the server is online and accessible.
If I could I would have removed this post, since I couldn’t I stopped posting to MPGH and my content will never again be posted to MPGH. I fixed it and have it working privately, I have no intentions of posting a public working proxy, sorry. There are other issues that cause it to not work here in this version that have been worked around. No I am not going to mention what it is. This workaround is part of why it is remaining private as the last time this exact type of exploit was posted they updated server side code to patch it. I immediately worked around it and kept the method a secret, well mostly.
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?