how to update chams hack/

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
how to update chams hack/
Hi all..
I make chams hack, but the hack always detected by the hackshield..
how i update the hack??
someone can help me..
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
Hi all..
I make chams hack, but the hack always detected by the hackshield..
how i update the hack??
someone can help me..
Are you using bypass or hidemodule?
Give me more details please
Wich Base?,...
download a new hack that works /?
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
download a new hack that works /?
thats cool said xD
I think the bypass it's the problem..
someone can help me with the bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
I think the bypass it's the problem..
someone can help me with the bypass?
You can use chams without bypass , you can use D3D & Memory with hidemodule
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
You can use chams without bypass , you can use D3D & Memory with hidemodule
Thank you man!!
but i dont know how to use memory with hidemodule xD lol..
i need to learn before i try to make hacks..
if you have tut or something like this pls post here ok?
thanks..
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
you really the best, thank you
Thanks, if you want me to be the next minion vote me by "thanks" me
Vote here
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
I think the bypass it's the problem..
someone can help me with the bypass?
i thought there ain't bypasses anymore???
Or was it only Full HackSHield Bypasses?

I have no idea what I'm sayin...
i have not 250 posts, and i am not active..
i cant meet these standards
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
i have not 250 posts, and i am not active..
i cant meet these standards
No, thank me xD
Not post a comment or something, just give a thanks if you think i diserve minion.
lol I did not understand what you wanted xD
i click "thanks" in yor post
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
lol I did not understand what you wanted xD
i click "thanks" in yor post
Thanks man
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us