Ban Wave

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Ban Wave
Anyone got banned from the ban wave happened yesterday? One of my friend got banned, tough luck I didn't.
Quote Originally Posted by TatteredShot View Post
Anyone got banned from the ban wave happened yesterday? One of my friend got banned, tough luck I didn't.
My main account
I guess so
Quote Originally Posted by TatteredShot View Post
Anyone got banned from the ban wave happened yesterday? One of my friend got banned, tough luck I didn't.
Yeah they banned me D With my main acc all my new alts got banned too but no problem man game is garbage anyways
Baned too
Quote Originally Posted by TatteredShot View Post
Anyone got banned from the ban wave happened yesterday? One of my friend got banned, tough luck I didn't.
i was baned haha , many accounts but dont worry , you can will be back again .

Use a VPN on your web browser.
Quote Originally Posted by zramboxz View Post
i was baned haha , many accounts but dont worry , you can will be back again .

Use a VPN on your web browser.
How can you use account after ban?
Quote Originally Posted by mredd99 View Post
How can you use account after ban?
unfortunately no, I tested the VPN
Quote Originally Posted by TatteredShot View Post
Anyone got banned from the ban wave happened yesterday? One of my friend got banned, tough luck I didn't.
you got lucky because you account old enough to cover that
My account is 11 years old still got banned
using hex or cheat engine ?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?