ExclamationWARNING!!!! IF YOU USED CHEAT READ THIS NOW

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
WARNING!!!! IF YOU USED CHEAT READ THIS NOW
Wave ban comming,for you didnt know how ban works the develepor just watching something wrong in server if you got caught you get ban insantly even you in single player doenst make different at all so all i can say if you using cheat right now please go to original dont cheat right now or you get ban.

BTW IMPORTANT MESSENGE IN HERE:
IF YOU ACCOUNT NOT OLD ENOUGH ITS POSSIBLE GET DETECT TO EVEN YOU ACCOUNT 1 YEAR OR MORE BIT YEARS POSSIBBLE GET BAN SO EVEN YOU PLAY THIS GAME LONG ENOUGH IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO BE SAVE CHEATING SO USED CAREFULLY AND DONT BLAME CREATOR OR SHARE POEPLE IN HERE TAKE RESPONSIBLE YOUR SELF.


THANK YOU FOR READING MY MESSENGE.

REGARD ME AND PEOPLE SHARE CODE IN FORUM.
Quote Originally Posted by ahmad823 View Post
Wave ban comming,for you didnt know how ban works the develepor just watching something wrong in server if you got caught you get ban insantly even you in single player doenst make different at all so all i can say if you using cheat right now please go to original dont cheat right now or you get ban.

BTW IMPORTANT MESSENGE IN HERE:
IF YOU ACCOUNT NOT OLD ENOUGH ITS POSSIBLE GET DETECT TO EVEN YOU ACCOUNT 1 YEAR OR MORE BIT YEARS POSSIBBLE GET BAN SO EVEN YOU PLAY THIS GAME LONG ENOUGH IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO BE SAVE CHEATING SO USED CAREFULLY AND DONT BLAME CREATOR OR SHARE POEPLE IN HERE TAKE RESPONSIBLE YOUR SELF.


THANK YOU FOR READING MY MESSENGE.

REGARD ME AND PEOPLE SHARE CODE IN FORUM.
we may have a rat in our midst

id probably keep releases to trusted patrons for a lil bit, only takes one to ruin it for everyone, if you have contact info and location id love to be closer to what you do, good scripts
Quote Originally Posted by buzzsaw666 View Post
we may have a rat in our midst

id probably keep releases to trusted patrons for a lil bit, only takes one to ruin it for everyone, if you have contact info and location id love to be closer to what you do, good scripts
i may or someone in here release some hex code but i dont think we can make people get safe cheat again IDK rats read this messenge or not it may someone report us that's why you all get ban and they check you all account.
I don't think so.
Quote Originally Posted by ahmad823 View Post
i may or someone in here release some hex code but i dont think we can make people get safe cheat again IDK rats read this messenge or not it may someone report us that's why you all get ban and they check you all account.

I don't think so, you know. I've created my own cheats in AOB LUA and Hex, and I've been banned. I believe the new challenge system alerts the administrators because how can a low-level account annihilate a bandit or loot a boss nest? Just think about it. There are accounts that are already suspected of using cheats, perhaps an account that has never been seen in multiplayer and also has a high enough level to justify the hunts... Maybe this is also just a matter of luck, and on the day they initiate a wave of bans, you happen to be using cheats to the fullest, and that's when they catch you.
Quote Originally Posted by zramboxz View Post

I don't think so, you know. I've created my own cheats in AOB LUA and Hex, and I've been banned. I believe the new challenge system alerts the administrators because how can a low-level account annihilate a bandit or loot a boss nest? Just think about it. There are accounts that are already suspected of using cheats, perhaps an account that has never been seen in multiplayer and also has a high enough level to justify the hunts... Maybe this is also just a matter of luck, and on the day they initiate a wave of bans, you happen to be using cheats to the fullest, and that's when they catch you.
no, i witnessed someone talking in df channels shortly after the menu hack was posted here, someone was on general channels sawing they were gonna get a team of hackers together, and destroy the economy, some complete moron continued to troll and berate other players, post information abot this sight, screen shots of cheat functions, mentioned both aob, dll, and hex methods, all the while people tagging mods left and right, seems like something here isnt right, probably some pos that got hit with the ban wave so theyre trying to ruin for everyone
Quote Originally Posted by buzzsaw666 View Post
no, i witnessed someone talking in df channels shortly after the menu hack was posted here, someone was on general channels sawing they were gonna get a team of hackers together, and destroy the economy, some complete moron continued to troll and berate other players, post information abot this sight, screen shots of cheat functions, mentioned both aob, dll, and hex methods, all the while people tagging mods left and right, seems like something here isnt right, probably some pos that got hit with the ban wave so theyre trying to ruin for everyone
I had no idea about that, but if that's the case, what an idiot that guy is, I was also affected because of him. This site has always created cheat codes for DF, but there will always be someone so brown-nosing. Honestly, it's not good to dedicate too much time to this game... what traps people is the addiction to finding things in GM loots and buying weapons and whatever comes out. I don't judge the game because that's how it is, whoever wants, but one thing I'm sure of is if you've been banned in the past, you're already under suspicion and they always investigate you, especially during events.
Quote Originally Posted by zramboxz View Post

I don't think so, you know. I've created my own cheats in AOB LUA and Hex, and I've been banned. I believe the new challenge system alerts the administrators because how can a low-level account annihilate a bandit or loot a boss nest? Just think about it. There are accounts that are already suspected of using cheats, perhaps an account that has never been seen in multiplayer and also has a high enough level to justify the hunts... Maybe this is also just a matter of luck, and on the day they initiate a wave of bans, you happen to be using cheats to the fullest, and that's when they catch you.
Like I said someone trolling and ratting cause several people get suspicious and get ban when you doing so...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zramboxz View Post
I had no idea about that, but if that's the case, what an idiot that guy is, I was also affected because of him. This site has always created cheat codes for DF, but there will always be someone so brown-nosing. Honestly, it's not good to dedicate too much time to this game... what traps people is the addiction to finding things in GM loots and buying weapons and whatever comes out. I don't judge the game because that's how it is, whoever wants, but one thing I'm sure of is if you've been banned in the past, you're already under suspicion and they always investigate you, especially during events.
Even you got gm you still may getting ban because how old your account or someone ratting our code I never had problem about getting ban because I do know and understand how banning works and why safe cheat still make you getting ban because rat all I can say this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zramboxz View Post
I had no idea about that, but if that's the case, what an idiot that guy is, I was also affected because of him. This site has always created cheat codes for DF, but there will always be someone so brown-nosing. Honestly, it's not good to dedicate too much time to this game... what traps people is the addiction to finding things in GM loots and buying weapons and whatever comes out. I don't judge the game because that's how it is, whoever wants, but one thing I'm sure of is if you've been banned in the past, you're already under suspicion and they always investigate you, especially during events.
Even you got gm you still may getting ban because how old your account or someone ratting our code I never had problem about getting ban because I do know and understand how banning works and why safe cheat still make you getting ban because rat all I can say this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad823 View Post
Like I said someone trolling and ratting cause several people get suspicious and get ban when you doing so...

- - - Updated - - -



Even you got gm you still may getting ban because how old your account or someone ratting our code I never had problem about getting ban because I do know and understand how banning works and why safe cheat still make you getting ban because rat all I can say this

- - - Updated - - -



Even you got gm you still may getting ban because how old your account or someone ratting our code I never had problem about getting ban because I do know and understand how banning works and why safe cheat still make you getting ban because rat all I can say this
All I can say now stay under radar switch your df into original not cheat 😁 stay safe brother

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad823 View Post
Like I said someone trolling and ratting cause several people get suspicious and get ban when you doing so...

- - - Updated - - -



Even you got gm you still may getting ban because how old your account or someone ratting our code I never had problem about getting ban because I do know and understand how banning works and why safe cheat still make you getting ban because rat all I can say this

- - - Updated - - -



Even you got gm you still may getting ban because how old your account or someone ratting our code I never had problem about getting ban because I do know and understand how banning works and why safe cheat still make you getting ban because rat all I can say this
All I can say now stay under radar switch your df into original not cheat 😁 stay safe brother
No need to make drama over getting banned.
When cheating you know that there is the risk of getting banned at any moment, no one is blame only you, no one forced you to cheat.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?