WTS Posts Deleted

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
WTS Posts Deleted
Hi,
this message is specifically for Cursed as I am unable to PM.

I am a genuine seller, selling off my accounts as I am quitting the game. I wish for my identity to be anonymous publicly so the accounts do not get banned. Please reach out to me in private and enable PMs for me, I will provide sufficient proof that I am not out to scam (you will understand why when I PM you). I will elaborate more in PMs, thanks
Then don't make it public. Prove said account has the inventory and level you claim with screenshots while blurring out the username. A wall of text claiming what your account has will not suffice. You need proof and a contact method and your thread will be approved.

Also, you need 15 posts to PM.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us