QuestionEvery hack patched?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Every hack patched?
Yo homies!, /

IS there any hack still working?
I think every hack is patched, but anyone got a undetected one?
also the coders of the hacks, GOOD JOB!
great work!
this was my story,
btw is there any hack comming out soon?
thnx already


THANK ME IF I HELPED OR SUMTHING! JUST DO IT
Nope. There all patched for the moment. Wait until (If) someone releases another one.
Or code your own
Guys wait I am trying my best give me a week or so
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Guys wait I am trying my best give me a week or so
Ain't no sweat bro. I havent looked yet (prob are) Some tuts on
how to code your own hack, Maybe not.
I used to do a little programming back in the day on Visual Basic,
Like making account lockers, Booters, room joiners for Yahoo.
Never really made a hack for a game, But Am willing to learn.
I also Know About Bruteforcing into Http Basic Authacation
Websites, Or even the Fourm Type Logins.

Well Goodluck with the hack, And if I can assiest With Anything,
Don't hesitate To Let Me know.
Hung.Stick
Quote Originally Posted by hungstick View Post
Ain't no sweat bro. I havent looked yet (prob are) Some tuts on
how to code your own hack, Maybe not.
I used to do a little programming back in the day on Visual Basic,
Like making account lockers, Booters, room joiners for Yahoo.
Never really made a hack for a game, But Am willing to learn.
I also Know About Bruteforcing into Http Basic Authacation
Websites, Or even the Fourm Type Logins.

Well Goodluck with the hack, And if I can assiest With Anything,
Don't hesitate To Let Me know.
Hung.Stick
No prob , just released the hack have fun guys
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us